Terms & Conditions
1. Material on the Viewniverse website, including without limitation all editorial materials, information, photographs, illustrations, artwork and other graphic materials, music, lyrics, game rules and mechanics, and names, logos and trade marks, are the property of Indie Games United and are protected by copyright under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth), trade mark and other intellectual property laws and by international conventions and applicable law in other jurisdictions. All rights are reserved. The material on the website may be used only on the following conditions:
Copies of material may be displayed, saved or printed for personal use only. Commercial exploitation of the material is prohibited.
The Indie Games United Copyright Notice (as displayed at the bottom of this page) must be included in any copy made.
No material may be altered in any way without the prior written permission of Indie Games United.
Save for the above, Indie Games United does not grant any licence or right in, or assign all or part of, its intellectual property rights in the content or applications incorporated into the website or in the user interface of the website.
2. You acknowledge and accept that the information contained on this website (the website information) may include technical inaccuracies. You acknowledge and accept that the website information is subject to change at any time and may not necessarily be up to date or accurate at the time you view it. You should enquire with us directly to ensure the accuracy and currency of the material you seek to rely upon.
3. To the extent permitted by law, Indie Games United disclaims all warranties with regard to the information and applications contained on the website and your use of the website, including all implied warranties of merchantability and fitness. In no event shall Indie Games United, its contractors, agents, or employees be liable for any damages whatsoever (including special, indirect or consequential) arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of the website whether in contract, at common law or in equity, or on any other basis. These Terms and Conditions do not exclude warranties or conditions which Indie Games United cannot, by law, exclude. These Terms and Conditions do not exclude any liability which any law requires Indie Games United to accept.
4. This website and the materials displayed on it may not be accessible from time to time due to act of God or other force majeure events, including inability to obtain or shortage of necessary materials, equipment facilities, power or telecommunications, lack of telecommunications equipment or facilities and failure of information technology or telecommunications equipment or facilities.
5. You must not attempt to change, add to, remove, deface, hack or otherwise interfere with this website or any material or content displayed on this website.
6. These Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the State of New South Wales, Australia. In the event that a dispute arises from these Terms and Conditions, you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales, Australia.
7. If you have any questions, comments or concerns about the Viewniverse website or these Terms and Conditions, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Indie Games United
ABN 54 219 610 966
All personal information that is submitted to and/or collected by Indie Games United shall be treated as confidential and is protected by the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).